Empress Effects Bass Compressor Effects Pedal - Blue
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
Empress Effects Bass Compressor - Blue
The most extensive and high-end studio style compressor for your bass rig. The Empress Effects Bass Compressor in Blue features input and gain reduction metering, independent attack and release controls, a mix knob for parallel compression, and sidechain insert.
When the original Compressor was released back in 2011, it quickly became a favourite among guitar and bass players alike who were searching for something more than the typical oversimplified controls found on most compressor pedals. Although the original Compressor sounded great on bass (and still does!) Empress Effects set out to do even better. On top of the full range of features and controls normally only seen in high end studio equipment, such as input and gain reduction metering, independent attack and release controls, a mix knob for parallel compression, and an external sidechain insert, they've now added a fully variable sidechain high pass filter, and a two position ‘tone + colour’ circuit which adds gentle tone sculpting and harmonic distortion, giving your bass some delicious character.
Handmade in Canada.
2-Year Warranty, extended to 4 Years when you register online.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here!
- Extremely Transparent - Add dynamic control without altering the original tone of your instrument
- 3 Compression Ratios - 2:1, 4:1 and 10:1 ratios offer lots of flexibility
- Attack and Release Control - allows for ultimate control over the compression characteristics
- Mix - Blend uncompressed signal in with the compressed signal for parallel compression, New York Style!
- Metering - Meter both gain reduction and input on separate meters
- Tone + Color - Adds mild harmonic distortion with a mid range cut or an upper mid range boost
- Sidechain Send/Return- 3.5mm TRS jack send and return for sidechain compression
- Sidechain High Pass Filter - a variable high pass filter that filters low frequencies from the sidechain. The filter frequency ranges from 20Hz to 400Hz
- Improved Low End Frequency Response - To handle those low low sounds, completely flat down to 20Hz
- True Display LEDs - Bright multi-color LEDs always let you know what the compressor is doing
- True Bypass - The Empress Compressor employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged
- Small Size - New enclosure approximately half the size of the original compressor, which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit
- Beautiful Case - It has a sparkle you can't deny, available in blue or silver!
|Frequency Response||(-3dB) 10Hz - 20kHz|
|Distortion||less than 0.1%|
|Power Input Voltage||9 - 18 V DC (Negative tip)|
|Power Input Connector||2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)|
|Power Consumption||~ 100mA|
|Enclosure Material||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Input connectors||1/4" Jack|
|Output connectors||1/4" Jack|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.