ERNIE BALL Volume pedal - MVP Most Valuable Pedal
Ever found yourself juggling your guitar in one hand and the volume control on your amp in the other, all while balancing on one leg and trying to transition between a chorus and your solo? The newest addition to Ernie Ball' collection of pedals and an often overlooked but integral part of any pedal board setup is the MVP Volume pedal, completely customizable and right at your feet. Cut through the mix in an instance and never have to juggle again.
Minimum volume control
The Ernie Ball MVP llows for the heel position to be set at zero and all the way up to 50% to suit rhythm level. The gain control allows for the toe position to be boosted a huge 20db or backset to 100% which allows you to cut through the mix on those explosive leads. The tuner output can be used at any volume, with any tuner and without any effect on the audio signal. This Volume pedal also has no high frequency loss at any volume and unlike some other volume pedals, the MVP can be placed anywhere in the signal chain.
- Works with active and passive audio signals.
- Can be powered by a 9v batttery or AC adapter.
- Heel position can be set anywhere from 0% volume to 50%.
- Toe position can be 100% volume, or with up to 20dB of extra gain.
- Independant tuner output with no effect on signal.
- No Hi-Frequency loss at any level.
- Height: 60mm
- Width: 89mm
- Length: 254mm
- Weight: 0.75kg
- Rugged construction (stainless steel pivot shaft and springs, Kevlar cable)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.