Alctron HA4-Plus Portable 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
HA4 Portable 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
Ideal for both home studio and stage use, the Alctron HA4 provides up to four headphone connections for ease of performance or recording monitoring. Each headphone has a separate volume control. It has two RCA inputs designed for taking a stereo line level signal from a mixing console. As well as a single TRS input that can be connected to a headphone output, effectively splitting a single headphone output four ways.
Plenty of Output Volume and Individual Control
Each of the 4 headphone outputs feature 1/4" sockets, ready for any monitoring headphones. Powerful individual amplifiers allow for plenty of volume in your cans, with each channel having its own volume knob for individual control.
- Powerful output volume
- Suits all monitoring headphones
- Individual volume control
- Included power adapter
- Rubber feet
- Robust metal case
- Powered via USB
- 4 c hannel headphone amplifier
- Input connector: 3.5mm, RCA
- Input Impedance: 1000KΩ(unbalanced)
- Max output level: +22dB
- Output connector: 6.35mm stereo
- Output Impedance: minimum 10Ω each channel
- Max gain: 20-dB each channel
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >98dB
- Supply: USB 5V 1AMP (included)
NOTE: Please do not use a PC to power this device via USB. Due to the PC, the purity of power and ground may cause noise.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.