SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
The Alctron HA106 is a multi-function portable headphone amplifier monitor amplifier. It has a rechargeable battery built in, charged via micro USB. Featuring combo bass/treble controls, input gain control and LED indicators. Perfect for studio or stage.
Alctron HA106 Portable Headphone Monitor Amplifier
The Alctron HA106 is a multi-function portable headphone amplifier monitor amplifier. It has a rechargeable battery built in, charged via micro USB. Featuring combo bass/treble controls, input gain control and LED indicators. Perfect for studio, stage or home.
Big Features, Portable Size
The HA106 adopts a high quality performance chip to amplify each channels signal, providing incredibly low distortion and noise. The 96khz/24bit chip enhances the performance and offers a wider dynamic range. With an input gain control and LED indicators you can be sure the level coming in is at the proper level before adjusting the headphone volume. The headphone jack fits 3.5mm connectors and the input side can take either 3.5mm or 1/4" stereo TRS connectors. The 1/4" input can take guitar signals for immediate monitoring. There is an Aux input for smartphones or tablets as well. The line out can connect to a guitar amp if preferred.
- Portable size, internal rechargeable battery operated
- Multi-function knobs for volume, gain, and treble/bass
- Internal rechargeable battery powered via mini USB (cable included)
- Aux input for smartphones or tablets
- Includes a handy pouch, and 3.5mm TRS cable
- 24bit/96kHz resolution enhances performance and offers a wider dynamic range
- Three LED indicators
- Input connector: 6.35mm, 3.5mm
- Input impedance: 100kΩ (instrument)
- Output connector: 6.35mm, 3.5mm
- Output power: 100mw
- Output impedance: 10Ω
- Max gain: 15dB(instrument), 8dB(aux input)
- S/N ratio: 90dB
- Dimensions: 66.5 x 138 x 24.5mm
Works Well For Amplifying Headphone SignalsBy: Adrian on 16 June 2023Wasn't sure if this was going to do what I needed - amplify a soft headphone signal enough so that a mixing desk and PA could pick it up - but very happy with it's ability to do just that. Glad that I did not waste money on a dodgy Dick Smith equivalent.