iSK EM-568 Stereo Condenser Camera / Interview Microphone
The iSK EM-568 is a professional stereo condenser microphone designed for mini digital video (DV) cameras.
The mic is small in size, light in weight. With two mutually perpendicular cartridges and dual audio frequency circuitry, the mic has a true stereo sound pickup.
EM-568 features a wide and smooth frequency band, high sensitivity, strong directionality and a long distance sound pickup. Producing a clear, fluent and natural sound.
- 1x microphone
- 1x mic case
- 1x wind shield
- 1x 3V Li Battery
- Suits small home DV cameras
- True stereo sound
- Large pick up range
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -38±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: ≤200Ω
- Max. Input SPL: 120dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Body Dimensions: 22mm (Max diameter) x 155mm
- Power Requirement: 3V Li Battery (can last about 800 hours)
- Cable Length: 28cm
- Dimensions: 25mm x 130mm x 60mm
- Weight: 45g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.