iSK CM-20C Super Cardioid Condenser Mic Microphone cymbals
The iSK CM-20C Condenser Microphone is a sensitive, low noise, small diaphragm professional condenser mic with an super-cardioid pick up pattern. Meaning the CM-20C will mainly pick up sounds 180° in front of the mic, while still picking up a small area directly behind the mic.
The small diaphragm enables the CM-20C to pick up high frequencies with amazing authenticity, making the CM-20C best suited for recording orchestral instruments, piano's and cymbals.
The uni-directional pick up pattern means the mic can be used effectively in live scenario's where there are other sounds on stage. Also great for studio use, esspecially good on cymbals.
- 1x microphone
- 1x mic stand clip
- 1x noise shield
- 1x mic case
- Type: Condenser mic
- Element: Ф16 back electret condenser
- Frequency Response: 30hz - 18khz
- Polar Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -38dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 100ohms +/-30% (at 1khz)
- Self Noise: 20dB A
- Max. Input SPL: 135dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Power Requirement: 9-52v Phantom Power (through balanced XLR cable)
Custom Label: CM-20C
Shipping Weight: 0.2000
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.