iSK CM-20C Super Cardioid Condenser Microphone
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
The iSK CM-20C Condenser Microphone is a sensitive, low noise, small diaphragm professional condenser mic with an super-cardioid pick up pattern. Meaning the CM-20C will mainly pick up sounds 180° in front of the mic, while still picking up a small area directly behind the mic.
The small diaphragm enables the CM-20C to pick up high frequencies with amazing authenticity, making the CM-20C best suited for recording orchestral instruments, piano's and cymbals.
The uni-directional pick up pattern means the mic can be used effectively in live scenario's where there are other sounds on stage. Also great for studio use, and ideal for recording orchestral instruments, pianos, cymbals and percussion.
- 1x microphone
- 1x mic stand clip
- 1x noise shield
- 1x mic case
- Type: Condenser mic
- Element: Ф16 back electret condenser
- Frequency Response: 30hz - 18khz
- Polar Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -38dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 100ohms +/-30% (at 1khz)
- Self Noise: 20dB A
- Max. Input SPL: 135dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Power Requirement: 9-52v Phantom Power (through balanced XLR cable)
Microphone comparison.By: Izzie on 12 January 2020I recently compared this microphone with a AUD$1,200.00 microphone and there was very little difference in tonal quality between the two.