JOYO WAH-1 Dual Mode Classic Wah and Volume Pedal
WAH-1 Dual Mode Classic Wah and Volume Pedal
This unique pedal has dual modes - a classic wah wah and volume functions. Featuring a smaller footprint, solid metal housing, skid-proof rubber cushioning for the feet and RM shielding, this pedal feels and sounds solid!
The Classic Wah has wah-wah and volume functions and two modes of operation: wah/bypass and wah/volume. The Classic Wah is true bypass only in the wah/bypass mode. A cool feature is the LED status light on both sides of the pedal so you can see when the pedal is engaged. In VOLUME Control mode, minimum volume control knob is one of its characteristics, by adjusting this knob you can obtain volume while toeing down the pedal completely. For example, you can turn down the volume a lot according to the needs of your performance, or just attenuate half of the volume.
Well Designed and Built
The feel for Classic Wah pedal is amazing and the range of motion is ergonomic, and skidproof rubber cushion for the feet enhances durability. The bright LEDs on both sides indicate the pedal’s working status.
- The RM shielded inductance is specially designed for WAH-WAH tone, which guarantees outstanding tone.
- Small footprint, lightweight and portable.
- Easy to operate, with Wah/Volume and Wah/Bypass toggle switch and minimum volume control knob.
- LED indicators on both sides clearly show the pedal’s working status.
- TrueBypass(for Wah-mode only)
- Active volume control circuit design ensures tone’s minimum signal loss and the signal intact.
- Power: 9v centre negative
- Supply: 18mA
- Size: L160xW63xH55mm
- Input: 6.35mm mono
- Output: 6.35mm mono
- Input Impedance: 2.2MΩ
- Output Impedance:100Ω
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.