Nektar Panorama P1 DAW Control Surface - MIDI Controller
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
Power of Control
The enormous controlling power of Panorama P1 is contained in a compact case about the size of a 17″ laptop. An unrivalled amount of assignable controls makes Panorama the most comprehensive and fully featured MIDI controller around. 16 encoders, 9 45mm faders, 10 LED buttons, 28 buttons, and a footswitch jack gives you immediate control of up to 61 parameters at any one time. Settings can be stored in 20 presets with individually save and loadable F-keys maps for more than 1200 combinations. The numbers may not matter but being in control does.
The Display says it all
A crystal clear 3.5″ colour TFT display delivers the information you really need, for each mode or menu. Regardless of whether you are operating Reason or programming MIDI assignments in Internal mode, the display provides detailed information that makes your workflow fluent and fast. Panorama takes the hard work out of using a controller and makes operations that seem complicated and non-transparent on other products, straight-forward and simple.
Midi Control – A Game of Many Options!
Setting up presets or F-keys maps is easy on Panorama. The Control Edit menu enables you to quickly select control and in real-time assign the MIDI command you want. For each control, values can be scaled, reverse and assigned specific or global MIDI channels.
Transport when you need it, function buttons when you don’t
It’s hard to go places without transport so Panorama features an extended 11 button transport bar, positions right where you need it controlling: Return to L, Forward to R, Undo, Click on/off, Record Mode, Cycle on/off, Back, Forward, Stop, Play and Record. Using the shift button, these also double up as 11 function buttons each assignable to MIDI commands or QWERTY macros.
- 16 encoders
- 9 45mm faders
- 10 assignable LED buttons
- 11 dedicated transport buttons
- 20 preset locations store all settings including links to F-keys maps
- 11 assignable Function Keys (accessible using shift and transport keys)
- Load or Save to any of 10 F-Keys maps
- F-Keys assignable even in 3 Reason modes
- 6 dedicated assignable navigation buttons
- ASCII/QWERTY macros assignable to buttons and pads
- 3.5” high-resolution TFT display provides incredible navigation and user visibility
- Nektar DAW Integration
- Presets and setup files for major DAWs and VIs
- Footswitch (sustain) 1/4″ jack input (pedal not included)
- The USB port for communication with the computer
- USB Class compliant, no driver is needed for:
- Apple iOS, Apple OSX
- Windows XP, or higher
- Linux (MIDI driver software required)
Nektar DAW Integration
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Windows Vista, 7 & 8 or higher
Weight & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 15 1/4″(L) x 9 1/4″(D) 2″(H)
- Weight: 2.8 Lbs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.