Saramonic SmartRig II XLR Smartphone Audio Interface - TRRS Connector
Saramonic SmartRig II XLR Microphone & Guitar Smartphone Adapter
The Saramonic SmartRig II offers two channels of microphone or guitar to interface with a smartphone or other TRRS connected device to create music with mobile iOS or Android devices. Boasting high quality preamps, this device is designed to be used with professional stage and studio microphones and is well suited to high-end studio and musical applications.
- Combo 1/4″ (6.35mm) and XLR input
- Power/Phantom power provided by a 9V battery
- +48V phantom power
- 3.5mm headphone output for monitoring(need APP)
- +48V/OFF/ON switch
- Gain control
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 Khz, +/-0.5 dB
- Dimensions: -98 dB full band / phantom power ON
- Maximum output level: 2 Vrms
- Distortion: 0.025% THD
- Phantom max current: 13mA
- Dimensions: L 88 *W 41* H 42 mm
- Weight: 75g (2.57 oz.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.