Alctron T-02A Professional Instrument Condenser Microphone
T-02A Professional Instrumental Microphone
The Alctron T02A is a FET pencil condenser microphone. With its 22mm gold-plated capsule, and wide frequency response, it is ideal for stringed instruments such as violin, cello, acoustic guitar, and piano for use both in the studio and on stage.
Classic High Performance Microphone
The T-02A has a 22mm gold-plated capsule and transformerless design, so it has a wide frequency response. It has high sensitivity and excellent transient characteristics with the ability to reflect, especially suitable for instrument pick up. Used singularly for orchestral instruments, percussion, guitar, bass, piano, it can be incredibly successful when paired. It has two switches (sensitivity attenuator and low cut filter switches), which are available for your use in different studio situations. The capsule can be removed and replaced with other optional omni and hyper-cardioid patterned capsules.
1x T02A Microphone
1x Mic Clip
1x Mic Wind Shield
- Omni and cardioid head capsules are available separately
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Excellent reproduction of low-frequency sound
- Features low cut and attenuator switches
- Low self-noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment
- Flat and extended frequency response and large dynamic range
- Easily supports high sound pressure levels
- Ideal for stringed instruments such as violin, cello, acoustic guitar, harp, and piano both in the studio and on stage.
- Type: High-performance pencil condenser FET microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Capsule: 22mm small gold diaphragm capsule
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 39dB
- Equivalent noise level: ≤22dB
- Output impedance: <200ohm
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Power requirement: 48V phantom power supply
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.