SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
This microphone set is ideally suited for recording high quality, stereo audio into a portable device such as a smartphone or video camera. The Saramonic SR-M500 will capture studio-quality, ultra-low noise and full frequency response recordings.
SR-M500 Studio Quality Condenser Microphones
This microphone set is ideally suited for recording high quality, stereo audio into a portable device such as a smartphone or video camera. Offering two superb, small diaphragm condenser microphones with a stereo mounting bracket, the Saramonic SR-M500 will capture studio-quality, ultra-low noise and full frequency response recordings whether on stage or in the studio. The included threaded bracket allows the assembly to be fixed to a video camera.
These mics are ideal for stereo recordings like drum overheads, stereo room recordings, acoustic instruments, choirs, or anywhere you would employ a small diaphragm condenser microphone, either individually or as a stereo array. Except for recording music, the SR-M500 is also excellent for environmental recordings and indoor dialogue on film sets.
- 14mm capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Lightweight all-metal construction
- Ultra-low noise
- Gold plated XLR output connectors
- Powered by 48V or 24V phantom power
- Includes microphone clips and windshields
- Type: Condenser Microphone
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Capsule: 14mm condenser capsule
- Frequency Range: 22Hz to 18kHz
- Sensitivity: -40±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa,at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: SPL 135 dBU
- Signal / Noise: 75 dB SPL
- Power Requirements: 24V phantom power / 48V phantom power
- Output Connection: 3 Pin XLR
- Dimension: 100 × 20 × 20 mm
- Net Weight: 39g (about 1.4 oz)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.