Alctron T05 Professional Instrument Condenser Microphone
T05 Professional Instrumental Microphone
The Alctron T05 pencil instrument microphone incorporates a 22mm diaphragm capsule design, and provides close neutral, very detailed sound with transparent highs, optimal presence and natural low-end response. Complete with two other capsules.
Versatility for Multiple Uses
Especially suitable for instrument pick up, such as orchestra, percussion, guitar, bass, piano, etc, it can be used for pair matching. It is also suitable for use in most situations where an accurate sound is required and change the different high-quality capsules makes it ideal for use in broadcasting, sound reinforcement and theatre situations as well as in the recording studio. Rugged microphone construction, internal mic clip and windscreen effectively reduce stand rumble, outside infrasonic interference and mechanical shocks.
- Cardioid polar pattern improves the isolation of the desired sound source
- Low self-noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment
- Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region
- Transformer-less circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Ideal for stringed instruments such as violin, cello, acoustic guitar, harp, and piano both in the studio and on stage
- Type: pencil condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioids (hyper-cardioids, Omni for choice)
- Capsule: Pencil condenser microphone
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -39dB±2dB
- Max SPL: 120dB
- Impedance: 200Ω
- Power requirement: 48V phantom power supply
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.