Aquila 4U New Nylgut Soprano Ukulele String Set
Regular Tuning - High G
Aquila New Nylgut Regular Soprano Ukulele String Set
The Aquila 4U New Nylgut Soprano Ukulele String Set - regular tuning, high G. New Nylgut is an innovative material patented by Aquila Corde that imitates the sound of gut, providing excellent timbre, attack and a remarkable stability of intonation.
Compared to Nylon, the New Nylgut produces a better sound and stays in tune better, this because the moisture absorption is less than 0.1% against the 2.0% of Nylon normally employed for the musical strings (i.e. Du Pont Tynex polyamide 6-12). Due to the higher density, similar to that of pure gut (1.30 gr/cm3), the New Nylgut produces a better sound than Nylon and it is not so metallic like those of the so-called 'Carbon' (Fluorocarbon) PVDF strings. In other words, the New Nylgut is probably the first genuine synthetic gut in the world. New Nylgut enables you to rediscover the traditional sound of the 19th and 20th centuries, but with the advantages of modern times.
- New Nylgut: Clear artificial gut - 1 string set for Soprano uke
- A better sound than Nylon or PVDF, similar to the genuine gut strings
- A more accurate fret-intonation due to the well gauged material
- A very stable intonation under moisture changes
- Regular Tuning - G' C' E' A'
- Set of 4 soprano ukulele strings; 0.65mm, 0.92mm, 0.77mm, and 0.60mm
- Made in Italy
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.