ART MacroMix - Four Channel Personal Mixer
ART MacroMix 4-Channel Line Mixer
The MacroMix is a device that gives you 4 channels with level controls, a variety of input types, and active mixing circuitry. Close in appearance and function to the ART-ProMix, it's ideal for combining multiple audio sources such as DJ Mixers, DVD or CD players, computers and keyboards. This unit is designed primarily for audio devices that have RCA / phono outputs, but can also accept 1/4" jack inputs for instruments that have line outputs. It has a headphone output for easy monitoring which is essential if you are blending multiple signals in a live situation.
For Professional or Home Use
The ART MacroMix is suited to any situation where multiple audio signals need to be combined, split, mixed or separated. Being such a simple mix option, it is ideal for use in home theatre systems, personal audio systems, for controlling personal stage mixes, as well as audio control in meetings and conferences.
ART (acronym: Applied Research & Technology) are renowned for producing devices that feature unique gadgets and functions that make you think "Why hasn't anyone thought of that before?".
- 4 independent level controls
- 4 MONO input channels:
- Ch. 1 and 2 - dual L/R RCA inputs
- Ch. 3 offers a choice of a 1/4" unbalanced or RCA input
- Ch 4 has a 1/4" unbalanced input
- Dual L/R RCA MONO outputs
- 1/4" TRS Line/ Headphones output
- Stereo to MONO summed channels
- Active amplification and mixing circuitry
- On/off Power LED indicator
- Power: 12V DC (Adapter included)
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ all inputs
- THD: 0.008%
- S/N Ratio:<90dB
- Max Gain Each Channel: 32dB (Ch1), 26dB (ch 2,3,4)
- Dimensions: 143mm x 92mm x 45mm
- Weight: 0.91kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.