ART SPLITMix4 Versatile 1/4" TRS Splitter / Mixer Box
ART Split Mix 4 Passive 4 Channel Stereo/Mono Mixer Splitter
A great quality and affordable signal splitter and mixer that provides multiple configurations to suit your purpose of either mixing, or splitting separate input signals. This versatile device lets the user split a single microphone signal into two separate outputs, or mix 4 separate mono or stereo inputs down to one stereo output, or any combination of the two. This becomes handy when needing to send a stereo or balanced signal to a front of house mixing desk, as well as a foldback monitor desk or recording desk.
1/4" Stereo/Mono Input and Output Connectors
Each input and output on the Split Mix 4 is a 1/4" jack that is wired as TRS, making them applicable for both mono and stereo use. As there is no active circuitry in the design, the unit will be able to handle just about any incoming level, which can be adjusted using the level knob on the front that allows for up to 90db of attenuation.
ART (acronym: Applied Research & Technology) are renowned for producing devices that feature unique gadgets and functions that make you think "Why hasn't anyone thought of that before?".
- 100% passive design
- Offers over 90dB of attenuation
- Independent stereo line level controllers on each channel
- 4 stereo input channels
- 4 Direct outputs for independent signal splitting
- One master mixer and split
- Tough metal enclosure
- 1/4" jack TRS input and outputs
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, +/-1dB
- THD: <0.005% at 1kHz (typical)
- Phase Response: <10 degrees at 20kHz
- Input/Output Connections: 1/4-inch TRS stereo
- Input Impedance: 25k -100k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1k — 4k Ohms
- Insertion Loss: 12dB (typical)
- Maximum Attenuation: >90dB (typical)
- Channel Isolation: >90dB (typical)
- Power Requirements: None (fully passive)
- Dimensions (HxWxD in) : 1.85 x 4.6 x 4.1
- Dimensions (HxWxD mm) : 47 x 117 x 104
- Weight: 0.4kg
Custom Label: ART-SPLITMIX4
Shipping Weight: 0.5000
VersatileBy: Joel on 11 August 2016This Splitter/Mixer does exactly what it says - highly versatile and with no audible loss in sound quality. The main limitation to keep in mind is the 12dB insertion loss.