Audio-Technica ATH-R70x Professional Open-Back Over-Ear Reference Headphones
ATH-R70x Professional Open-Back Over-Ear Reference Headphones
This is Audio-Technica's first open-back reference headphone. It features specially designed 45mm drivers and acoustically transparent housings, made from aluminium honeycomb mesh and carbon composite resin.The open-back design provides excellent definition, accuracy and detailed stereo imaging. The R70x is quite light, and with the 3D headband system and breathable ear pads, they are incredibly comfortable. Professionally, these headphones are ideal for mastering and mixing, and any task requiring critical listening.
Large 45mm Drivers
Exceptional sound quality due to large-aperture 45mm drivers made from rare-earth magnets. Acoustically transparent, the aluminium honeycomb mesh housing delivers airy and natural spatial reproduction.
3D Wing Headband
The 3D Wing headband self-adjusts to the required width and height depending on the morphology of the user. Weighing in at just 210g with an inbuilt anti-vibration system in the bespoke headband, the ATH-R70x glides effortlessy around the head, ensuring lasting comfort, convenience and audio purity. The velour earpads effortlessly cover the whole ear eliminating pressure and allowing heat to escape, for totally natural sound immersion.
- High-efficiency magnets and pure alloy magnetic circuit design reduce distortion and ensure accurate and extended high-frequency response
- Carbon composite resin improves structural rigidity to provide detailed transient response
- Acoustically transparent, aluminum honeycomb-mesh housings provide a natural and spacious open-back sound
- Breathable fabric earpads and improved wing support provide excellent long-wearing comfort
- Feather-light weight (approx. 210g w/o cable) and robust construction make headphones perfectly suited for professional use
- Unique, dual-sided detachable locking cable is L/R signal independent, always ensuring proper stereo orientation
|Driver Diameter||45 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 - 40,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,000 mW at 1 kHz|
|Accessories Included||Protective carrying pouch|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.