ATR2USB 3.5mm to USB Audio Adapter
Now your favourite headset, headphones or microphone can be used with this useful device to convert it into a USB-compatible audio device. It is equipped with both microphone and headphone inputs, a volume control and a mute button. Power is provided as well, for those microphones which require power to work.
Solution for Many Functions
There are many of us who have a favourite device, microphone or headset but cannot utilise them in audio contexts as they happen to have a 3.5mm plug. This device allows functionality across many solutions. Consider it an option for recording, playback, and gaming (it works with PS4). It is also a headphone amp, and a digital / analogue converter. No drivers are required for the ATR2USB to work. The recording and playback quality is 16 bit, 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz sample rate for high-definition audio, offering better than CD quality.
- 3.5 mm to USB 2.0 adapter with microphone and headphone inputs
- Mute button & volume control; USB 2.0 full speed operation
- Provides plug-in power for mics that need power
- Plug and play
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz (±1 dB)
- Signal to Noise Rate: >70 dB
- Operation Voltage: USB 5V
- USB Compatible: USB 1.0/USB 1.1/USB 2.0 full-speed
- Bit Depth: 16 Bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz/ 48 kHz
- USB Type: USB-B Type
- Headphone Output Power: 13 mW @ 16 Ohms
- Headphone Input: 3.5 mm (1/8");
- Microphone Input: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Operation System: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/MAC OS/ Linux; Compatible with Win 2000/ Win XP/ Vista/ Win 7 and Mac OSX without additional driver
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.