SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
This is the ideal headworn microphone for keyboard players and drummers, and to be used with wireless transmitters. Being a hypercardioid mic, the capsule isolates the vocal source, eliminating spill from the other sounds of the kit, or the stage.
PRO8HEcW Hypercardioid Dynamic Headworn Headset Microphone
This headworn microphone is ideal for musicians requiring a mic but need to use their hands during a performance. For guitarists, keyboard players and drummers, you need a lightweight, low visibility microphone that fits comfortably. It has a pivot-mounted flexible boom, which can be worn either from the left or the right. Most importantly, this is a professional quality microphone for vocal performance and speech, with excellent, articulate vocal reproduction. It is terminated with a locking 4 -pin HRS-type connector.
Excellent Vocal Quality Reproduction
This headset mic has a hypercardioid polar pattern, which is ideal to capture the vocal source, whilst eliminating other sound sources on stage. It has a Hi-ENERGY neodymium element for articulate vocal reproduction.
Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
This polar pattern is a variation of the classic cardioid shape, but with a tighter directionality at the front. It also picks up smaller levels of sound from the rear and sides off the capsule, if in close proximity. In this case, the PRO8HEcW will pick up the voice and picking up very little of the drum kit, fold-back, or stage amplifiers.
- Ideal for guitarists, keyboard players, drummers and others who need the use of their hands during performance
- Low-visibility headband and cushioned support pads provide a stable, comfortable fit
- Pivot-mounted flexible mic boom descends from left or right side
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium element for articulate vocal reproduction
- 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak™ wireless systems
- Also available as: PRO8HEx - 7.2' (2.2 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
|Dimensions||Microphone: 0.80" (20.4 mm) diameter
Headset: 4.72" (120.0 mm) nominal at widest point, 3.17" (80.5 mm) flexible boom
|Output Connector||4-pin HRS-type on cable|
|Cable||7.2' (2.2 m) long, 0.11" (2.8 mm) diameter miniature audio cable permanently attached between microphone and HRS-type connector|
|Accessories Included||AT8139L large windscreen; AT8139S small windscreen; AT8439 clothing clip|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.