Cable Techniques CT-AX4ML-K Low-Profile Right Angle XLR 4-pin Male Connector
Cable Techniques CT-AX4ML-K Low-Profile Right Angle XLR 4-pin Male Connector - Black
Low-Profile Right Angle XLR 4-pin Male Connector, A-Shell. Adjustable Multi-angle cable exit 120° around 3 o'clock or 9 o'clock, matte Black shell with gold pins. Matte black shell, gold pins. Black cap colour. Accepts cable diameters up to 6mm.
Available with Black cap. Can be colour-coded with the addition of a colour cap [sold separately]: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, White, Gray, Purple and Brown.
The large cap accepts cables from 3.8mm to 6.0mm. You can adjust the cable outlet of the XLR 120° around 3 o'clock or 9 o'clock.
The supplied large cap can use the super popular Mogami W2549, W2534, W2893, W2552, Canare L-4E6S and many more.
- 1x Shell
- 1x 4-pin Insert
- 2x set screws
- 1x zip-tie
- 1x colour cap
- XLR 4-Pin Male
- Low-Profile Right-Angle Connector
- Accepts Cable Diameters from 3.8 to 6mm
- 120° Adjustment Swing for Outlet
- Gold Pins
- Black Shell and Cap
- Black cap, can be colour-coded with the addition of an optional colour cap (red, blue, green, yellow, orange, white, gray, purple, or brown)
- Connector: Low-Profile XLR 4-Pin Male (Right-Angle Connector)
- Cable Outlet: 3.8 to 6 mm
- Angle Adjustment: 30 to 150° and 210 to 330° (120° Adjustment Swing)
- Contact Plating: Gold
- Dimensions: 35mm x 18mm
- Weight: 34g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.