Chauvet DJ Obey 70 DMX Controller
Obey 70 DMX Controller
The Chauvet DJ Obey 70 packs a huge range of features in a small compact form factor. 14 reversible faders and an assignable joystick allow for programming of up to twelve 32-channel fixtures. 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes. Fog and strobe control.
Easy to Program
The Chauvet DJ Obey 70 bridges the gap between smaller rack mount controllers and massive control desks. 14 reversible faders and an assignable joystick allow for easy programming of up to twelve 32-channel fixtures. The LCD screen shows all DMX levels. The Obey 70 can store up to 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes on 384 total channels of control. Also at your fingertips are fog and strobe control as well as MIDI compatibility. Use optional midi foot controllers.
- Universal DMX controller capable of handling all the complexities of today’s lighting fixtures
- Easily control up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 32 channels each
- Includes 384 channels of DMX control and 30 banks of 8 scenes for a maximum of 240 scenes
- Enhance light shows with 6 sets of chase effects containing 240 scenes
- Increase effects with fog and strobe control, reversible sliders, beat activation, tap-sync and autorun
- Capability to grab any fixture on the fly, reassign channels and sequentially link chases
- Increase flexibility with MIDI compatibility, DMX polarity selector and assignable pressure-sensitive joystick
- Conveniently mounts using the 4-space (4U) mounting rack
- DMX Channels: 384
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Rackmount: 4U
- Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Weight: 3.3 kg
- Dimension: 483mm x 178mm x 71 mm
- Approvals: CE
- Rackmount: 4U
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.