Chauvet Stage Designer 50 DMX Lighting and Dimming Controller
Stage Designer 50 DMX Lighting Console and Dimming Controller
Chauvet has produced a 48 channel DMX-512 dimming console, with a huge range of features for an affordable price. 96 playback faders, adjustable chase and fade times, built-in crossfader, dark, and kill buttons, audio input, are some of the features.
Two in One Powerful Unit Design
The Chauvet DJ Stage Designer 50 takes the size of a 24-channel dimming console and the functionality of a 48- channel console and combines the two into one powerful dimming unit. The Stage Designer 50 has up to 8 pages with 12 scenes each and 96,000 programmable steps. The console allows the user to re-assign channels as needed and allows for MIDI input, output and thru, with file dump. There are adjustable chase and fade times, and 2 programmable aux buttons. It has a built-in crossfader, dark, and kill buttons. With the Chauvet Stage Designer 50 DMX Lighting Controller you can override chases on the fly, mix and match chases, or set for beat-activation, top sync, or auto run.
- 48-channel DMX-512 dimming console
- 8 pages with 12 scenes each yields 96 total playback faders (simultaneous playback)
- 96,000 programmable steps
- 2 programmable aux buttons
- Adjustable chase and fade times
- Re-assignable channels
- 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connections
- Bulit-in crossfader, dark, and kill buttons
- MIDI in, out and thru (with file dump)
- Direct audio input
- Mix and match chases
- Override chases on the fly
- Beat-activation, tap sync, auto run, MIDI in/out
- 6-space (6U) rack mount
- Polarity selector
- Power: 12VDC 500mA (external power supply: 240VAC 50Hz)
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Size: 483mm x 267mm x 89mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.