Alctron - 4 Channel Studio Headphone Splitter Amplifier - 1/4" Jacks
Alctron HPA002 Professional 2 Input / 4 Output Headphone Amplifier
Ideal for studio use where multiple musicians need to share a single headphone mix. The HPA002 has two RCA inputs designed for taking a stereo line level signal from a mixing console. As well as a single TRS input that can be connected to a headphone output, effectively splitting a single headphone output four ways.
Plenty of Output Volume and Individual Control
Each of the 4 headphone outputs feature 1/4" sockets, ready for any monitoring headphones. Powerful individual amplifiers allow for plenty of volume in your cans, with each channel having its own volume knob for individual control.
The HPA002 hasinput linking functionality, meaning that either the dual RCA or single TRS input can be used as an output for linking the signal onto another audio device, or even another HPA002. Perfect if you have more than 4 people needing to headphones.
- Powerful Output Volume
- Suits most Monitoring Headphones
- Individual Volume control
- Input Linking Functionality
- Included Power Adapter
- Rubber Feet
- Robust Blue Steel Case
- Input Connectors: 2x RCA, 1x 1/4" TRS jack input
- Output Connectors: 4x 1/4" TRS jack connector
- Maximum Input Level: +22 dB
- Input Impedance: 100k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 10 Ohms per channel
- Max Gain: 19dB each channel
- Signal to Noise Ratio :>98dB
- Power 12-16V DC (adapter included)
- Dimensions: (80mm x 95mm x 45mm)
- Weight 270 grams
By: Mr. Gary Stanford on 7 August 2015A great little product that already has come in handy a number of times. Good quality internal amps help reveal the detail of the mix to numerous people simultaneously