CUSTOM 3.5mm TRS to XLR(m) - 'Stereo to Mono' and Balanced Options
Custom Made by our Technician in Canberra
Custom Made - SWAMP Stereo 3.5mm (Mini-Jack) to Mono XLR(m) Cable
This cable has been constructed by our local cable technician in Canberra, due to low stock or lack of stock for other similar models we usually have stocked. Due to the custom nature of the cable and being built with Australia, our costs are higher than for standard pre-made cables we produce in bulk in our overseas factory.
Stereo 3.5mm to XLR male - 'Stereo to Mono' Wiring Option
This cable will combine the LEFT and RIGHT audio channels from a 3.5mm / 1/8" output, such as on a iPod, iPhone, Laptop or MP3 player, into a single audio channel. Making the signal at the XLR(m) connector 'mono' or 'unbalanced'.
Stereo 3.5mm to XLR male - 'Balanced' Wiring Option
This cable is wired 'pin to pin' with standard balanced mic cable wiring, used for sending a balanced microphone signal into XLR balanced mic input.
- Conductor Gauge: 2x (0.12mm*20)
- Conductor Cores: 2x (0.12mm*50)
- Ground Cores: BRAIDED (0.12mm*2*16)
- Connectors: 3.5mm (1/8") - XLR(m) (Yongsheng YS231L-BG, YS137N)
- Stereo to Mono Wiring: (Pin1 - Sleeve, Pin2 - Tip+Ring, Pin3 - Sleeve)
- Balanced Wiring: (Pin1 - Sleeve, Pin2 - Tip, Pin2 - Ring, Pin3 - Sleeve)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.