Alctron BX-4 Wireless Bluetooth Audio Receiver
BX-4 Wireless Bluetooth Audio Receiver
The BX-4 is a professional Bluetooth receiver, featuring an XLR connection. Connect your smartphone, tablet or any bluetooth device to a mixer or powered speaker. A stereo-link feature pairs a second BX-4 to transmit your audio signal in stereo.
The BX-4 is a Bluetooth converter with a 4.0 chip. This chip offers high-quality sound and makes the compatibility and integral performance more optimizing. STEREO-LINK button helps BX-4 pairing with another BX-4 to transmit the signal to audio equipment (when BX-4 has already paired with a phone, a tablet such as Bluetooth devices).
- Bluetooth converter with 4.0 chip
- High-quality sound transmission
- Up to 10m
- STEREO-LINK helps to pair with another BX-4 to transmit a stereo signal to two speakers
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth V4.0
- Power supply: 3.7V lithium battery power supply
- Standby current: <50uA
- Working current: ≤30mA
- Temperature range: -40℃ to +80℃
- Wireless transmission range: 10m
- Sensitivity: -80dBm<±0.1% BER
- Frequency range: 2.4Ghz-2.480Ghz
- Signal to noise: ≥75dB
- Distortion: ≤0.1%
- Charging method: USB charging
- Net weight: 95g
- Size: 33.4mm x 27.5mm x 124mm
- Stand by: up to 50 days
- Working time: up to 10hours
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.