DARE A3 1U 1100W 2-Way Power Amplifier
Stable to 2.5Ω
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
DARE A3 1U 2CH 1350W Class D Professional Power Amplifier
The A3 is a 2way / 2 channel, high power, light-weight professional power amplifier with a class D design that can handle 4ohm loads running at 1100W comfortably. The design has been careful tested and is reliable and stable under long periods of sustained use at high outputs. Featuring 2 outputs, capable of 625W per channel when connected to 8ohm boxes, 1100W at 4ohm.
Compact, Lightweight, High Power
The compact 1U, shallow depth design allows for easy racking in 19" rack cases. Transport of amplifiers is now a lot easier with the rise of the Class D design, with the A2 weighing in at only 4kg. Don't let the lack of weight cloud your expectations on the potential power output, with 625W per side for typical 8ohm speakers, this one amp can power a large FOH system for over 400 people on its own.
- Material: Alum, Iron, integrated PCB
- Power: 2*1100W/4Ω; 2*625W/8Ω
- Stable to 4Ω
- THD: <0.005%
- N/S Ratio: >112 dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz +/-0.25 dB
- Damping Factor: >1000
- Controlled Slew Rate: >50V/us
- PDM Frequency: 400KHz
- Input Resistance: 30K Ohm Balanced
- Input Sensitivity: 0.775V
- Max Output Voltage: 100Vpeak/50Apeak
- Power Factor: >0.95@>500W
- DC Remain: <5mV
- Size: 1U, 48.2*4.4*16.5 cm
- Weight: 4 kg
- Power Requirement: AC 90-250V full range voltage
This item includes a SWAMP 1 year warranty. All warranty claims must be made through SWAMP Industries.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.