Datamaster Cat6 Crossover Cable Red with Blue Boots - 1m
Datamaster® Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cable
Cat6 standard provides performance up to 250MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet plus other network protocols that are backward compatible with Cat5/5e and Cat3 standards.
- Wiring is cross-over T568A to T568B
- Used to daisy-chain switches/hubs
- Used for direct connection of two computer networks
- Red cord jacket with blue boots, to minimise the chance of confusion with a straight-through cable
- Made from 100% Oxygen-Free Copper
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP)
- 4 twisted pairs (8 multi-strand connectors)
- RJ45-RJ45 connectors; high-quality injection moulded for outstanding strain relief
- 50µm gold Category 6 compliant 2-row (staggered pin) plug
- Snagless Boots
- Supplied in Datamaster Hang-cell bags
- Length: 1.0 Metre
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.