SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
Maintain the highest fidelity of your guitar/bass signal over long cable runs with the Empress Effects Analog Buffer. Designed to also be a complete I/O interface for your board, your output signal is as close to your input signal tone. All-analog circuit
Empress Effects Analog Buffer I/O Interface Pedal with Tuner Out
Maintain the highest fidelity of your guitar/bass signal over long cable runs with the Empress Effects Analog Buffer. Designed to also be a complete I/O interface for your board, your output signal is as close to your input signal tone. All-analog circuitry.
Must Have on Your Board
Signal loss due to long, un-buffered cable runs is an issue that has plagued guitar players for decades. The primary goal of the buffer is to eliminate this signal loss, ensuring that your tone is unchanged by your cables. Additionally, all the connectivity of your pedal board is consolidated to make set up quick and easy.
Handmade in Canada.
2-Year Warranty, extended to 4 Years when you register online.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here!
- Small Size - delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit
- Tuner Out - Separate tuner output keeps your tuner out of the audio path
- Flat Top - Velcro your tuner to the top and you won't use any pedalboard real estate at all
- Complete I/O - All the connections to your pedalboard consolidated in one place. Makes setup and teardown quick and easy
|Output Impedance||510 Ω|
|Frequency Response||(-3dB) 5Hz - 40kHz|
|Power Input Voltage||9V DC (Negative tip)|
|Power Input Connector||2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)|
|Power Consumption||~ 42mA|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.02%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||105.3dB|
|Enclosure Material||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Input connectors||1/4" Jack|
|Output connectors||1/4" Jack|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.