Ernie Ball PARADIGM Light 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - 12-54 - 3 Pack
3 Pack Ernie Ball PARADIGM Medium Light 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - .012 - .054
Ernie Ball Paradigm 80/20 bronze acoustic guitar strings are amazingly resistant to breakage and rust making them incredibly durable. Advanced engineering and a phosphor bronze windings deliver an enhanced midrange tone, while having the strength to withstand abuse from the most aggressive guitarists. Whether you need a set of strings that you can trust not to break, or a set that know you won't need to change in a hurry - paradigm strings are the answer.
Phosphor Bronze Windings deliver Vibrant Midrange Tone
Ernie Ball's 80/20 bronze range of acoustic guitar strings deliver a vivid, bright tone for those that like that extra clarifty and sparkle. Players like this 80% Copper, 20% Zinc composition string due to its brilliant "true brass" tone out of the box.
Unbreakable - 90 day Guarantee
With Paradigm strings, you don't have to worry about breaking a string. Ernie Ball are so confident you won't break them, they are offering to replace any broken strings within 90 days!
- Rust resistant and break-resistant acoustic guitar strings
- 80/20 bronze winding delivers a vivid, bright tone
- Ideal for areas with moisture and at the coast where salty air can cause premature rusting
- 90 day replacement guarantee
- 3 Pack
- Gauges: .012, .016, .024, .032, .044, .054
- Number of Strings: 6
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: 80/20 Bronze
- Winding Type: Round
- Model: P02086 - Med Light 80/20 Bronze - 12-54
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.