SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
Genuine NC3FXX Neutrik AG (Liechtenstein) XLR(f) audio connector. The NC3FXX is new generation of XLR cable connector from Neutrik.
Genuine NC3FXX Neutrik AG (Liechtenstein) XLR(f) audio connector. The NC3FXX is new generation of XLR cable connector from Neutrik. Superseding the old X series connectors, the XX range feature greater reliabilty, ease of assembely, improves contact integrity and reduces cable strain.
The NC3FXX is 3-pole female XLR connector with nickel housing and silver contacts.
Neutrik is the leading brand in audio connectors and offers quality of the highest standards. Neutrik connectors are used by professional audio technicians and musicians alike.
Features and Benefits
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage
- 1x Genuine NC3MXX connector from D-pack (D-pack connectors are not individually bagged)
By: Donald Morrison on 11 June 2013Quality product. The Neutrik NC3FXX was used to make another XLR cable which not only performs the way it should, but also looks good too. Great value, looks and performance. Very happy thank you.
By: Mrs. Shirley Hobbs on 18 April 2013Great Price. Allowed us to make multiple quality leads to required lengths.
By: Matthew McNeil on 3 April 2013I have been using SWAMP for the past 12months. Very happy with their service and quality.