Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 6-in 6-out USB Audio Interface with 2 Mic Preamps
Scarlett 6i6 6-in 6-out USB Audio Interface with 2 Mic Preamps - 2nd Generation
The Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 is ideal for home or project studios, and also for live gigs. 2 mic pres, 2 line inputs, digital I/O, MIDI, 4 balanced outputs and 2 independent headphone outputs. Ideal for podcasters, bands, singer-songwriters and producers. With the free Focusrite iOS Control app, you can adjust the mixes you made with Focusrite Control on the desktop app from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
New Generation - Better In Every Way
Apart from increasing the sample rates, and providing latency as low as 2.74ms, Focusrite have completely redesigned the instrument inputs so they can handle even the hottest guitar pick-ups, and built in new analogue protection circuitry across the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
World Famous Preamps
The two analogue inputs feature pristine and natural sounding Scarlett preamps, backed by 30 years of design experience and found in the world’s top studios. These guarantee exceptional headroom, plenty of clean gain, low noise, minimal distortion and a dynamic range that is unrivalled in this class.
Exclusive Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack; Ableton Live Lite DAW software; XLN Addictive Keys; Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite; Softube Time and Tone Pack; Loopmasters sounds and samples (2GB); Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synth; Access to Focusrite's Plug-in Collective, with exclusive offers from Nugen Audio, Exponential Audio, Fabfilter, D16 Group, Flux, Positive Grid, Sound Radix, Eventide, iZotope, and more.
- Optimized second-generation technology
- 2 great-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with generous even gain
- 2 reengineered instrument inputs accommodate the hottest pickups
- Smart I/O configuration for small-format recording
- 2 front-panel mic/instrument combo jacks; 2 rear-panel line inputs
- Class-leading converters, sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Headphone output with volume control
- Vanishingly low latency lets you monitor with plug-ins, no DSP required
- 4 balanced 1/4" outputs; S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O for sending/receiving MIDI notes to/from a keyboard controller
- Compact, roadworthy chassis goes where you go
- USB to host for connection to your computer
- Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
- Focusrite Control and iOS Control apps provide easy configuration and remote control via your smart device
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.