ICM UM-66 4-Channel Mixing Console USB Audio Interface
ICM UM-66 4-Channel Analog Mixing Console with USB Audio Interface
The UM-66 is a compact, portable 4-Channel mixing desk with USB interface (aka sound card) making suitable for recording, live performances, karaoke singing and conference rooms. The 2 channel configuration is ideal for solo musicians requiring voice and instrument control. Combo jack inputs allow 1/4" connections for guitars.
Dual Mic Channels for Stereo Recordings
With dual mic channels, the UM-66 is an ideal solution for the solo musician recording guitar whilst singing. By panning the mic channels Left and Right, it is possible to record each mic channel separately to the computer. This enables individual tracks in the DAW, ideal for applying post production changes such as compression, EQ and effects to each channel individually.
XLR / 1/4" Inputs with Hi-Z Buttons
Combo jack inputs allow 1/4" connections for guitars and other instruments. Normally a guitar is connected to a DI box, before being plugged into a XLR mic input. This ensure the correct signal type is received at the low-z mic input. Though the UM-66 has "in-built DI boxes" essentially, and by pressing the Hi-Z button, it ensures the correct signal impedance is received from the guitar or instrument, without the need for a DI box.
- 4-channel digital mixing console with 2 XLR/TRS microphone or guitar combo input jacks and 2 TRS mono/stereo line input jack.
- Plug and play, with 24 bit USB 2.0 sound card, compatible with Windows XP+ and OS X systems. Also compatible with many audio editing and making software that supports Core Audio or WDM standard.
- Built-in 24 bit multi-digital effect processor, supports up to 16 kinds of effects to meet different requirements of your vocal or musical instruments.
- The specially designed A-type microphone pre-amplifier has extremely low noise, low distortion, and a high dynamic range; built-in 48V phantom power for using with a condenser microphone.
- Compact size design, portable and lightweight; and DC 5V low voltage power supply, can be powered by computer or 5V power bank via the including USB cable, very convenient to use.
- Suitable for recording, online live performances, karaoke singing and conference room, a great assistant for guitarists, singers, music lovers and so on.
- Material: Metal
- Effects: Hall, Room, Plate, Gated, Reverse, Early Reflections, Ambience, Delay, Echo, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Detune, Pitch Shifter, Delay + Reverb, Chorus + Reverb
- Power Supply: DC 5V 500mA - USB-B Plug (not included - but many smartphone power adapters (5V and >=500mA) are suitable for UM-66 and included USB cable)
- Power Consumption: Max. 2.5W
- Item Size: 16.5 * 16.5 * 6cm / 6.5 * 6.5 * 2.4in
- Item Weight: 890g / 2lbs
- Package Size: 28.5 * 21 * 10.5cm / 11.2 * 8.3 * 4.1in
- Package Weight: 1225g / 2.7lbs
Perfect mixer for buskingBy: Peter Nenadovic on 30 July 2020This is a perfect mixer for busking. I use a 5V USB powerbank to power the unit, which gives at least 20 hours of use. I plug in a dynamic mic and guitar or ukulele with UST and I output to a battery powered PA. I’m very happy with the effects, which are useful for both the instrument and mic channels. I mix the channel levels using the input gains, which works fine and then use the monitor output as the master volume to the PA. Well built, easy to read and small footprint makes it perfect.
Great Quality ProductBy: Steve Jones on 20 December 2019I purchased this to replace my Behringer 502 that basically died after very little use. This Swamp ICM UM-66 4 Channel mixing console is actually a much better product. The build quality is superior, not cheap plastics. All the control interface is easy to use, it has a host of different FX on the panel and worked straight out of the box with no additional drivers. Simply plug in to a USB port. Very happy with the product and the company customer care and shipping time is on point.