Guitto GGP-02 Acoustic Guitar Pickup w/ Internal Effects
Acoustically Amplified Reverb and Chorus Effects
Guitto GGP-02 Acoustic Guitar Pickup
The GGP-02 aims to deliver chorus, delay and reverb effects straight from within your acoustic guitar, without requiring an amp. It features an actuator which provides the effects, whilst producing an excellent pickup for your stringed instrument.
Complete Pickup Package
The Guitto GGP-02 features an actuator which provides digital effects, without connecting to amps, enabling you to hear the effects direct from the guitar’s soundhole. The chorus, delay and reverb effects can be also delivered to any amps/interfaces connected to the GGP-02's 1/4” output. It's powered by a rechargeable lithium battery that lasts for up to 12 hours of operation per charge. Due to the GGP-02’s multi-layer shielding technology, it has strong anti-interference capacity, ensuring a clean signal from the pickup. The under-saddle Piezoelectric pickup is easy to install. The preamp comes with controls for volume, bass, treble and for the effects. A video installation tutorial can be viewed here.
- Under bridge saddle pickup, combined with an actuator producing Reverb, Chorus and Delay sound effects through the DSP, coming straight out of the soundhole
- Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Treble, Bass and Volume adjustments
- The 18650 lithium battery ensures up to 12 hours working time continuously
- Extremely low noise
- Low noise pickup, featuring multi-layer shielding technology
- Suitable for 36" - 42" classical and acoustic guitars
- 1x Control panel units
- 1x Battery case
- 1x Piezoelectric pickup
- 1x Vibration unit
- 1x Wire clip
- 1x Owner’s manual
- 1x 18650 battery
- 1x Glue Bottle
- 1x Charger
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.