ICM IU-1018A Single Channel Wireless Microphone System - 1 Bodypack Transmitter
including Headset Microphone
ICM IU-1018A Single Channel Wireless Microphone System - 1 Bodypack Transmitter including Headset Microphone
ICM offers a professional one channel wireless microphone system with bodypack transmitter including a lavalier and headset microphone. Includes multiple selectable frequency groups. Ideal for churches, multi-function venues, and schools.
Easy to Operate and Sync
The main ICM receiver unit contains central control LCD display per channel, independent channel IR frequency, sync button set up on panel, preset frequency groups distribution, whilst being easy to operate. This series adopts new PLL frequency synthesis double-conversion technology, sound squelch code locked function, and stronger anti-interference ability. The body pack can provide an over visible 60 meters range of the audio carrier signal transmission. The headset connection is via a 3 pin mini XLR connector. The broadcasting range of this mic is 520-541MHz, making it both legally and functionally suitable for most areas of Australia.
Single Channel Wireless Receiver
The included receiver is a high performance receiver useful for a variety of applications, all kinds of stage, small clubs, but also for large concerts and theatres where only a small channel count is required. Easy setup with infrared data synchronization ensures the system is stable and easy to use. Convenient 1/2 19" rack mountable size. The backlit 4 colour LCD display shows all the information needed for monitoring very clearly; current channel frequency, RF signal strength, and an audio input meter.
Since 1992, ICM have developed to become an innovative designer, developer and manufacturer of microphones, mixers, speakers and audio solutions. Now producing more than 10 million microphones each year, ICM control all manufacturing levels, from raw materials to final products. Their audio solutions are very popular in the domestic Asian markets, and increasingly in Europe and North America.
- UHF band, PLL circuit, stable character, low spurious emission.
- Three-way slide frequency switch design, preset three groups of compatible frequency.
- Transmitter up to 50MHz tunable bandwidth
- International EIA standard half U/1 U chassis, equipped with rack mounting kit.
- Integrated antenna distributor, reduces mutual interference efficiently.
- Each channel equipped independent balanced output.
- Automatic IR frequency Sync function: transmitter synchronization via IR interface.
- Noise and sound code locked mute control circuit.
- Flat frequency response at 50Hz-16KHz.
- Receiving Channel: Single channel
- Carrier Wave Frequency Range: 520-541MHz
- Oscillation Mode: PLL phase-locked frequency synthesizer
- Modulation Mode: FM modulation
- RF sensitivity: input 6dBµV, S/N>B0dB
- Working Range: Straight line distance 60 meters. Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- Mute control mode: Sound code and noise lock
- Frequency response: S0Hz-1 BKHz ( ±3dB)
- Comprehensive T.H.D.: <0.5%@ 1 KHz
- Panel display: LCD+LED
- Dimension (mm): 21O(L)x44(H)x181 (D) / 41 0(L)x44(H)x21 0(D)
IB-10 bodypack microphone
- Oscillation mode: PLL phase-locked frequency synthesis
- Pickup gain: adjustable gain
- Transmitting power: 30mW maximum, depending on the region
- Current consumption: <130mA
- Display mode: LCD
- Pickup type: modular moving coil cardioid pointing capsule
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.