REPAIRED: iCON iKeyboard 8X 88 Note USB MIDI Controller Keyboard
SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
REPAIRED iKeyboard X has all the controls you need right at your fingertips. 88 full sized, semi-weighted keys, a channel DAW controller, a touch fader with LED feedback, full set of transport buttons, a large rotary encoder with LED, and factory presets.
IMPORTANT: Initially Bricked and needed update - now updated to very latest frimware and works excellently. It is missing some packaging and a manual booklet however it is very easy to download this from the iCon website.
iCON iKeyboard 8X 88 Note USB MIDI Controller Keyboard
The iCON iKeyboard X has all the controls you need right at your fingertips. 88 full sized, semi-weighted keys, a channel DAW controller, a touch fader with LED feedback, full set of transport buttons, a large rotary encoder with LED, and factory presets.
The 6X Series combines 61 key piano keys with a single channel DAW controller in a rugged metal enclosure. Unlike many keyboard controllers with small plastic keys, this piano keyboard was specially designed by Icon with great attention to detail. The full sized keys are semi-weighted to provide realistic piano action. The controller also provides pitch bend and modulation wheels, and Octave and Transpose up/down buttons.
The controller section features a touch fader with LED feedback to control and automate levels and other parameters, plus mute, solo, and rec buttons, with track and bank selection. The Backlit LED touch fader reacts in real-time with your DAW. It will synchronize automatically with different channel values when switching between channels. A full transport is provided for playback, recording, looping, and changing automation modes. The large rotary encoder with LED ring can be used for panning, setting send levels, controlling plugin parameters, and more.
The Icon iKeyboard X includes factory presets for most popular DAW’s including Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Samplitude and Studio One. Every control on the iKeyboard X can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMap software. The iKeyboard X uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well.
- Powerful controller is equipped and easy setup with Mackie Control and HUI protocol
- Backlit LED touch fader reacts in real-time with DAW. Synchronize automatically with different channel value when switching between channels
- Dual function encoder knob (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoder to indicate the rotating position.
- Velocity-sensitive piano style keyboard
- Modulation and Pitch jog-wheel
- 3-segment LED screen
- 18 assignable LED backlit buttons
- Illuminated channel buttons including Rec-enable, Solo and Mute
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Octave up/down buttons
- Transpose up/down buttons
- Multi velocity curves available for selection (Key and Pads)
- Midi output jack
- Expression & sustain pedal TRS connectors
- Sustain pedal connector polarity reversible
- Class-compliant with Windows 7, 8 & 10 (32-bit & 64-bit), Mac OS X (IntelMac) and iOS
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Ableton Live
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
|USB connector (standard type)
|Sustain & Expression
|2x1/4” TS connectors
|5-pin Din connector
|100mA or less
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.