JOYO D-Seed Dual Channel Digital Delay Guitar Pedal
JOYO D-SEED Dual Channel Digital Delay Guitar Pedal
The D-SEED is a highly versatile, and great sounding Digital Delay Pedal with more options than most other delay pedals on the market. Not only presenting the player with different settings and modes, the pedal has a record function which allows you to set and store a second delay setting. An easy to control tap tempo function and channel selection rounds off the high level of functionality this pedal displays.
Adjustable 4 mode control
The D-SEED has 4 mode settings, Copy, Analogue delay, Modulation and the very cool Reverse. Simply choose a mode, then adjust the mix, time and feedback settings and you can create almost any style of delay sound to suit whatever style of music you play, whether its blues, Alt rock, country or psych.
- White colour with easily black Knobs
- Silver Channel select and Bypass switches
- Mix, Mode, Time and Feedback knobs
- 1/4 " jack input ,outputs and external interface
- LED active light
- 4 mode delay select
- Max Delay time: 5.94 Seconds
- Current Draw: 75mA
- Power: 9V DC adapter (not included)
- Weight: 500g
- Dimensions: 102(length) x 105 (width) x 50 (height) mm
Custom Label: JY-D-SEED
Shipping Weight: 0.6000
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.