Mosky RD5 Combined Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal
Overdrive, Reverb, Delay, Booster and Buffer
Mosky RD5 Combined Multi Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mosky RD5 combines 5 effects, including reverb, delay, booster. overdrive and buffer into a single pedal. It features true bypass for eliminating any signal interference when all switched off. Simple to use, with a huge array of tonal combinations.
Versatile and Tough
The RD5 combines the 5 effects we all need - reverb, delay, booster. overdrive and a buffer. Housed in a tough metal case, and with true bypass for eliminating any signal interference when all switched off, this multi-effects pedal is a great starter effects unit for beginners and seasoned players alike. Each of the effects are based on classics in their specific category, the overdrive for example is based on the famous Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9 overdrive pedal, the delay is based on the Mad Professor deep blue delay, the reverb on the Maekko Omicron spring reverb, and the booster is based pn the Electro-Harmonix LPB-1 classic.
The Mosky Audio Technology Co., Ltd is driven by a need to produce guitar effects pedals and accessories to suit musicians' wants and desires, ensuring quality products for the budget friendly market. Some of their pedals are becoming classics in themselves. Well built, great quality control, and a large range of pedals ensure that Mosky stays at the front of great equipment for guitarists.
- Combined Effect Pedal: 5 Effects Pedal in 1 Unit: Buffer, Overdrive. Boost, Delay, Reverb effects.
- OVERDRIVE: The overdrive has a drive knob, a tone knob, and a level knob. The drive knob adjusts gain, the tone knob adjusts treble and the level knob adjusts the output volume of the pedal.
- BOOSTER: Put the booster in line with any effect to provide boost and definition. Improve the gain and saturation of your amp. BOOST Knob, Adjusts the amount of boost.
- DELAY: The delay is a natural sounding digital/analog delay, with the analog direct signal path.
- REVERB: The spring reverb sports a dwell circuit that gives it nearly bottomless depth and a Mix control for wet/dry. Based on Malekko Omicron SPRING reverb
- BUFFER: An active electronic circuit that keeps your guitar signal strong and preserves the frequencies of your guitar sound. If you have long patch cords or a bunch of effects pedals, or a pedal with a weak output, a buffer can help get your sound back to the pure tone you are looking for.
- Material: Metal
- Power Supply: DC 9V power adapter (not included) - negative centre
- Item Size: 23cm x 6.8cm x 3.8cm
- Weight: 515g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.