Music Nomad MN219 Premium Bridge Pin Puller
Music Nomad MN219 Grip Puller a Premium Bridge Pin Puller
The Music Nomad Grip Bridge Pin Puller has made changing your strings even more hassle-free than ever. No longer force the pins out of your bridge and risk damage to your guitar and its finish. Simply slide under the pin to GRIP and pull straight up.
Pulling bridge pins just got a whole lot easier, safer and more fun! Music Nomad's patent pending GRIP Puller's innovative design allows you to easily pull bridge pins. Alternately, use a rocking motion to roll back and lift the pin. It’s that easy. The ergonomic, rubber lined comfort grip design has no moving parts and is a one-handed operation. Metal free construction with a rubber exterior makes it safe on delicate wood and all bridge pin types used on acoustic guitars.
- Premium, innovative bridge pin puller for acoustic guitars GRIP 'n Pull or GRIP 'n Roll to easily lift pin
- Ergonomic, comfort design for a one-handed operation
- Metal-free construction with rubber exterior makes it safe on your wood and bridge pins
- Safe on all bridge pin types
- Saves your bridge pins from unwanted damage
- Not compatible with larger bridge pins found on acoustic bass guitars
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.