Music Nomad MN300 Acoustic Guitar Sound Hole Humidifier
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
MN300 Acoustic Guitar Sound Hole Humidifier
Acoustic guitar wood needs moisture to play and look its best. A dry guitar can warp, shrink and even crack. Music Nomad has developed an easy to use, no mess, and low maintenance guitar humidifier. It safely releases moisture evenly to eliminate warping, hrinking or cracking.
The innovative Humid-i-Bar sponge holds a lot more water than other comparable humidifiers. This means less monitoring on your end while resting assured you're fine guitar is being cared for. To check and maintain the Humitar is easy, simply pop the top, touch the insert; if it's wet leave it, if it's dry, it's time to rehydrate. Rehydrating is simple by removing the Humid-i-Bar sponge, soak it in distilled water and you're back in action easy no mess and low maintenance.
We care for: EQUIPMENT - Look, sound, and play the best; MUSICIANS - Every purchase automatically contributes money to help independent musicians; ENVIRONMENT - Consciously trying to use the highest quality human and environmentally friendly formulas, materials, and packaging.
- Long-lasting, low-maintenance acoustic guitar humidifier
- Safely releases moisture evenly to eliminate warping, shrinking, and cracking
- Innovative Humid-i-Bar sponge holds 10x its weight in water and features anti-drip, no-mess material
- Convenient quick-flip top lets you check if Humid-i-Bar sponge is wet or dry
- Hangs from the strings to safely release moisture in sound hole
- Dimensions (including lid): 10cm x 8cm x 3.5cm (H x W x D)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.