Neutrik NAC3MPA-1 powerCON® "Power IN" Power Connector
Neutrik's NAC3MPA is a lockable chassis connector, designed for use as the "Power In" connector on a power cable chassis. Features 3/16'' flat tab terminals for simple cable creation and coloured blue to distinguish from Speakon cables.
Secure Locking Power Solution
The powerCON® is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
Attention: The powerCON® is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON® should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
- Locking 20 A / 250 V ac appliance coupler
- 3 contacts for line, neutral and premating safety ground
- Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Ergonomic design
- User friendly latch design for easy handling
- UL, cUL recognized components
- VDE certified
- SEV approved
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
- Coding: A-type for power inlet (color coding blue)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.