Neutrik NL4MPR round Speakon socket. This is a single 4-pin male Speakon jack, designed to be mounted on a speaker, power amplifier or patch bay. Used to connect either 2 or 4 core speaker level signals with Speakon jacks.
4 pole chassis connector, black round G-size flange, countersunk thru holes, 3/16" flat tabs
The state-of-the-art chassis connector for loudspeaker / amplifier applications. They feature a unique locking system, robust plastic housing and high current silver plated contacts.
Features & Benefits
- Standard current rating 30 Amp
- Glass reinforced materials make it extremely robust and dependable
- Precise keyway for secure mating
- Accurate twist lock latching system
- Metal insert in locking area
- Airtight design - optimized for speaker applications
Neutrik is the leading brand in audio connectors and offers quality of the highest standards.
Neutrik connectors are used by professional audio technicans and musicans alike.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.