NUX NDO5 Ace Of Tone Dual Overdrive Effects Pedal
NUX NDO5 Verdugo Series Ace Of Tone Dual Overdrive Effects Pedal
The NUX Ace Of Tone is a dual overdrive pedal stacked with Tubeman MKII and Morning Star. Great for stacking 2 overdrives simultaneously. On the left is a Tubeman offering more clarity/gain, and the right is Morning Star based on a Bluesbreaker circuit.
Tubeman, with More Clarity and Gain
In the left corner~ Tubeman with FAT mode. Tubeman offers way more clarity and gain than any classic Tubescreamer, and NUX has modified the circuit with a useful secondary function by simply holding the foot switch~ FAT mode. It cranks way more bass response to enhance the low-end yet makes the tone warmer!
Morning Star with Shine
In the right corner~ Morning Star with SHINE mode. Morning Star is based on legendary Bluesbreaker circuit: very transparent, low gain drive. It also features a simple FOOT SWITCH HOLD to engage the iconic SHINE mode. In SHINE mode, you can get way more treble sound to make your tone crystal-clear.
Versatile routing and toggle switches. You can adjust the order as MS->TM or TM->MS. On the top side, you can toggle BF/TB switch for Buffer-Bypass or True-Bypass, and 9V/18V switch to 18V for internal double voltage for wider dynamic range.
Left side (Tubeman)
- DRIVE Knob：Controls the gain of Tubeman circuit.
- TONE Knob：Controls the treble frequency of Tubeman circuit.
- LEVEL Knob：Controls the volume of Tubeman circuit.
- Footswitch：Engage/disengage Tubeman circuit. Hold it for 1 second, you can turn on/off FAT mode.
- FAT Indicator：While you engaged FAT mode, the indicator will turn on.
- DRIVE Knob：Controls the gain of Morning Star circuit.
- TONE Knob：Controls the treble frequency of Morning Star circuit.
- LEVEL Knob：Controls the volume of Morning Star circuit.
- Footswitch：Engage/disengage Morning Star circuit. Hold it for 1 second, you can turn on/off SHINE mode.
- SHINE Indicator：While you engaged SHINE mode, the indicator will turn on.
- Routing Toggle Switch：You can adjust the order from Morning Star to Tubeman or Tubeman to Morning Star. It’s very useful to stack the sound.
Input and Output
- Input: Connect your guitar side to INPUT jack.
- Output: Connect the OUTPUT signal to amp side.
- EXT. SW: You can use external foot controller (like NUX NMP-2) to remote this pedal.
- BF/TB Toggle Switch: BF means Buffer-Bypass, TB means True-Bypass. You can choose BF while you connect with several pedals in your signal chain to solve tone-loss situation.
- 18V/9V Toggle Switch: ACE of TONE can double the voltage internally while you toggle to 18V position, that can increase dynamic range and headroom.
- DC Jack - Use ONLY: 9V Negative Tip power with 100mA.
- 2 classic overdrive circuits in one compact enclosure.
- Versatile modes and routing design to enhance the tone variety.
- Input Impedance：2.2MΩ
- Output Impedance：1kΩ
- Power：9V DC (Negative tip) - power supply not included
- Current Draw：less than 100mA
- Dimensions：105mm(L) x 115mm(W) x 58mm(H)
- Weight: 440g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.