RockBoard 1/4" Flat Instrument Cable Angled - Angled - 3m
RockBoard Flat Instrument Cable
The new RockBoard flat lead cables are extra flat and flexible. They feature a slim rectangular body, designed to prevent cable tangle as well as lead breakage. Their super compact plugs were conceived to be as space saving and unobtrusive as possible.
- Flat instrument lead cable
- Super flat connectors
- 6.3 mm mono audio plugs (angled)
- Operating temperature -15° C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- Flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- Signal Insulation PE (polyethylene)
- Flexible twisted copper shielding 34 x 0.12 mm
- Outer PVC insulation
- Capacitance cond./shield < 10 pF/decimeter
- Conductor resistance < 10 mOhm/decimeter
- Outer dimensions cable 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- Outer dimensions plugs 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- Length: 3m
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.