RockBoard Flat Lead Instrument Cable - 3m
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
RockBoard Flat Lead Instrument Cable
The new RockBoard flat lead cables are extra flat and flexible. They feature a slim rectangular body, designed to prevent cable tangle as well as lead breakage. Their super compact plugs were conceived to be as space saving and unobtrusive as possible.
- Flat instrument cable
- Super compact plugs
- 6.3 mm mono audio plugs (straight)
- Operating temperature -15° C to +70° C
- Flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- Signal insulation PE (polyethylene)
- Flexible twisted copper shielding 34 x 0.12 mm
- PVC mantle
- Capacitance cond./shield < 10 pF/decimeter
- Conductor resistance < 10 mOhm/decimeter
- Outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7mm x 3mm (rectangular)
- Outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5mm x 12.5mm
- Length: 3m
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.