RockBoard Flat Patch Cable - Black Connectors - 5cm
RockBoard Flat Black Patch Cable
The new RockBoard patch cables are excellent additions to your busy pedal board, especially if space is limited. Flat, slim rectangular design for a tidy setup. With twisted copper shielding and conductors, these patch cables come in a variety of lengths.
- Flat patch cables with a slim rectangular profile
- 6.3mm mono audio plugs
- Twisted copper shielding and conductors
- Variety of lengths available
- Flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- Twisted copper shielding (34 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- Capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Operating temperature -15º C to +70° C
- Outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm
- Outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- Length: 5cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.