RockBoard Flat Patch Cable - Gold Connectors
RockBoard Flat Patch Cable Gold Connector
The RockBoard Flat Patch Cable with Gold connectors bring a new level of quality. Designed to be extra flat and space-saving, they optimise pedalboard real-estate, and feature a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs. Double shielded.
Top Quality Patch Cables
The RockBoard GOLD Series Flat Patch Cables are designed to be extra flat and space-saving, they optimise pedalboard real-estate, featuring a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs. Their contacts and plug housings are gold-plated. The Cables feature a double shielding of braided copper wire and aluminum foil that shields the flexible copper conductor core from high as well as low frequency interference. The Gold Series Flat Patch Cables guarantee best signal quality and keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
- Angled 6.3mm mono audio plugs
- High quality double shielded flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- Compact and super flat angled plugs
- Gold plated connectors
- Metal plug housings
- Flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- Braided copper shielding 4 x 16 x 0.12 mm
- Additional aluminum foil shielding
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- Capacitance of less than 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor resistance of less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Operating temperature -15º C to +70° C
- Outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- Outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- Black with gold plated plug housings
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.