Saramonic SR-PMIC2 - Mini Stereo Condenser Microphone With Shockmount
Saramonic SR-PMIC2: A Mini Stereo Condenser Microphone
The Saramonic SR-PMIC2 is a small stereo microphone built for use with DSLR cameras. Thanks to its cardioid pickup pattern and the fact that it's a stereo microphone ensures you'll get some of the best possible audio. It also includes a low-cut filter, which will cut out lower frequencies, helping to reduce room or rumbling ambient noise.
- Built for optimum performance with DLSR cameras and camcorders
- Stereo microphone
- Built-in low-cut filter
- Microphone Type: Stereo Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 75 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity: -40dB +/- 1dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 76dB SPL
- Output: 3.5mm TRS
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.3 x 1.6" (9.7 x 5.9 x 4.1cm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz (50g)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.