Saramonic SR-TM1 Super-Cardioid Condenser Shotgun Mic
Saramonic Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone
The Saramonice SR-TM1 is a broadcast-level shotgun condenser microphone with a supercardioid pickup pattern, which is just an enhanced cardioid pattern. The insides that make this a pro-level mic is the 11" capsule and the switches for a digital high-pass filter, PAD, and high-frequency boost. With a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 150 hours, the SR-TM1 is great for field recording.
- Shotgun mic with a supercardioid pickup pattern
- 150 hours battery life
- 10 dBu maximum output
- 48V Phantom or internal lithium battery
- Analog Performance
- Operating Principle: Line Gradient
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 75 dB
- Maximum SPL: 135 dB SPL
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 3 dB at 1 kHz into 2.2 kOhms
- Dynamic Range: 119 dB
- Output Connectors: 1 x 3-Pin XLR
- Battery Type: 1 x Built-In
- Operating Voltage: 48 V
- Length: 11" / 27.94 cm
- Weight: 6 oz / 170 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.