Saramonic TX-XLR9 XLR Input Wireless Mic Transmitter for UWMIC9 System
TX-XLR9 Transmitter turns any Mic into a Wireless Microphone
The Saramonic TX-XLR9 transmitter allows you to connect any microphone to the UWMIC9 Wireless System by using an XLR cable. The Saramonic TX-XLR9 plug-on XLR type transmitter provides the ability to turn any of your existing microphones into wireless microphones. Connects to the RX9 UwMic9 wireless mic system bodypack receiver.
Balanced Microphone Input with Phantom Power
The 3pin balanced XLR input outputs phantom power making it compatible with any large condenser microphone. It’s operating range is over 330-feet (100m) in open areas or 200-feet (60m) with obstacles, this system is a perfect choice for DSLR video, field recording, on the fly interviews, broadcast TV for anyone who needs very mobile, stable audio broadcasting and recording gadget.
- XLR balanced input
- 48V phantom power
- Make any microphone a wireless mic
- Plug-on transmitter suits UwMic9 Series Receiver (RX9)
- Channel number: 96
- Channel group: A and B
- Oscillator type: PLL Synthesizer
- Carrier frequencies: 514 MHz - 596 MHz
- Reference deviation ±5 kHz (–60 dBV, 1 kHz input)
- Signal to noise ratio 70 dB or more
- Spur suppression -60 dB
- Voice delay 12 ms
- Antenna 1/4" wire antenna
- Audio input connector TX-XLR9: XLR-3-11C type (female)
- Reference audio input level –60 dBV (MIC input, 0 dB attenuation)
- Distortion 0.5% or less
- Weight TX-XLR9: Approx. 138g (Excluding batteries)
- Battery Two AA size batteries
- Dimensions TX-XLR9: 105.5 × 43 × 34.7 mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.