Saramonic UwMic9 RX9+TX9+TX9 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System 2x Transmitter
1x RX9 Receiver, 2x TX9 Transmitter
Saramonic UwMic9 Wireless Microphone System - Dual Transmitter
The Saramonic UwMic9 RX9+TX9+TX9 Dual Wireless Lavalier Microphone System from Saramonic is a portable wireless microphone recording system designed for field recording, DSLR video camera audio recording and broadcast TV. Consisting of 1x RX9 receiver and 2x TX9 transmitters with high quality omni-directional microphones and cable to connect to your recording device. As a lightweight battery fully battery powered unit, it is ideal for use as a wireless microphone for video cameras.
UwMic9 RX9 Receiver
The UwMic9's RX-9 receiving unit is a camera-mountable integrated wireless receiver. It features a wide switching RF bandwidth, an easy-to-read LCD display and infrared synchronization between transmitter and receiver. Equipped with an auto-scan function, the RX9 can automatically search for an available transmission frequency. The headphone jack enables real-time monitoring from the receiver via headphones, especially useful for cameras that lack a monitor output. The RX9 receiver can be synced with two different frequencies at the same time allowing for 2x TX9 transmitters to be used with 1x RX9. The signals are summed together into the single output.
Dual UwMic9 TX9 Transmitters and Omni-Directional Microphones
This RX9+TX9+TX9 model includes 2x TX-9 transmitters that can be synced with a single RX9 receiver. The UwMic9's TX-9 compact transmitter employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It is equipped with a muting function and a BMP-type mic input. The RF power output can be switched among high, middle and low. Automatic channel scanning, 96 channel operation, and infrared synchronization are also featured. Levels on the TX9 transmitter are displayed as a number scale from 0 to 20, as opposed to a more spread scale in dB. A high quality Saramonic omni-directional lavalier microphone is included with each TX9.
- 2x UwMic9 TX9 Transmitter
- UwMic9 RX9 Receiver
- Camera Hot-shoe Attachment
- 3.5mm Balanced TRS Audio Cable w/ Screw-on Connection
- 3.5mm Balanced TRS to XLR Male Audio Cable w/ Screw-on Connection
- 2x 3.5mm TRS Lavalier/Lapel Clip-on Microphone
- Channels: 96 channels
- Groups: A and B groups
- Oscillator Type: PLL synthesizer
- Output: 3.5mm mini jack
- Antenna: 1/4" wire antenna
- Audio Output Level: -60 dBV
- Headphone Output Level: 30mW (16 ohm)
- Frequency Range: 614 MHz - 696 MHz
- Sensitivity: -95 dBm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB or more
- Voice Delay: 12 ms
- Reference Deviation: +/- 5 kHz
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Distortion: 0.5% or less
- Spur Suppression: -60 dB
- Weight: 218.7g (w/out batteries)
- Battery: 2 AA size batteries
- Dimensions: 170.9 x 63.m x 30.0 mm"
- Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
- Wireless transmitter with lavalier microphone
- UHF frequency range: 614 MHz - 696 MHz
- 96 selectable channels in 2 groups
- Operates over 330' (100m) in open areas. Or 200' (60m) with obstaclesEasy to read LCD displays
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.