SESCOM IMIC-BX Mobile Microphone Interface for Audio Recording
with Headphone Monitoring
SESCOM IMIC-BX Mobile Microphone Interface for Audio Recording For iPhone/Smartphones with Headphone Monitoring
The Sescom IMIC-BX is a Snap-On XLR adapter allowing you to connect a dynamic XLR mic to your smartphone. If you own a pro dynamic mic, it’s a great way to utilise it and take advantage of the many apps designed for audio recording on a Smartphone.
Simple Easy Recording
Using an external microphone will improve the quality of your recordings on your smartphone. The Sescom IMIC-BX is made with phantom power blocking and impedance matching components. It also features a headphone monitoring tap for critical applications such as field reporters and news gathering professionals. To hear the mic signal while recording, you need to use a recording software app with a monitoring feature that amplifies and drives the signal to the headphones.
Note: Does not support phantom power
- Protruding XLR Female connects directly to microphone – no mic cables needed
- Built-In Headphone Jack for Playback or Live Monitoring
- True Transformer Microphone Input Circuitry
- Compatible with Smartphones and iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning Interface
- Passive Design Requires No Power
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure
- Two 3.5mm TRRS Jacks for Smartphone and Headset Connections
- Neutrik 3-Pin Female XLR for Mic Connection
- iPhone or Smartphone Compatibility
- Anodized Aluminium Enclosure
- Dimensions: 10.16cm x 3.18cm x 2.54cm
- Weight: 88g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.